Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Silent Sound: A Poem



This is just a little poem,
A poem just for you,
Not the one I’m writing,
But the one right below:
The Silent Sound
Silence has a sound
Sometimes quiet, sometimes loud
North or South, here or there
Up to nearly everywhere
The sound of silence is all around
So, wherever you are, near or far,
Listen to hear The Silent Sound

So this is the little poem,
The little poem I wrote for you.
Small it might be
It holds the biggest love,
Just for thee.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I LOVE this poem! It make so much sense;) Silence is a sound let me tell you that=D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah. I am not very confident in my poems and this one was my first go at one years ago. The encouragement is awesome! :D

      Delete