Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunshine Award

So, I've been nominated for this before and it is always an honor. :D I've run out of bloggers to tag, however, because I am still relatively new. So this time I am going to only answer the questions asked by the three nominators:

By nominator Sarah of Sarah'Sword:

1. What's your middle name? Lynsi Briela Keye is my full pen name. The initials are in fact my real initials.

2. What's your favorite animal? On the Earth, I am going to go with Tigers. In the Sea, I love Dolphins. And in the Sky, I love Eagles!

3. What color are your eyes? My eyes are blue-ish, sometimes a bit green-ish.

4. What color is your hair? It's a variation of blonde-brown.

By nominator Megan McKeel of Rustic Remains (pitchforkprincessforhim):

1. Which do you prefer: Iced coffee or regular? I don't like coffee very much at all.

2. Would you rather ride a horse or a subway? Horse, of course!

3. What is your favorite type of music? I don't have a specific genre, I just pick and choose from all sorts of genres.

4. Sweaters or leather jacket? Leather is cool, but I think sweaters are more comfortable. If I had to choose, I'd go with sweaters.

5. Favorite fictional character? This is impossible, but I am going to say Robin Hood.

 By nominator Abbie Boots:

1. If you could invite any ONE of your characters over for a day, who would it be and why? As in one I created? I think I'd invite... Andris of Tiaos because I think he would be able to give me wisdom and teach me a lot!

2. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a missionary.

3. If you could read only one book for the rest of your life, which one would you choose and why? The Bible because you can never stop learning from it.

4. Just because I liked answering this question: Sherlock's blogger or Doctor's companion? Ummm... I don't really have an answer.

5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I'd either want to fly or to breath under water.


No comments:

Post a Comment