Monday, January 20, 2014

Update

Hi everyone!

So, yes, I've been posting on Sunday rather than Monday. I have a lot to do on Mondays, so sometimes I post it early in case I don't have time to do it Monday.

I hope you've liked my short stories and that short series (meaning posted weekly) story. I have another one coming up. I think I will be able to post it this coming Monday, but it may be pushed off to the next coming Monday/Sunday. It will take at least thirteen weeks to post completely. Each chapter will be posted either Sunday or Monday. It is called Among the Oil Derricks.

It is about a young foster boy, Drake, a moody child who is almost a teenager and likely never to be adopted. When everything he cares about is lost, he's about ready to give up on God and take things into his own hands to stop the people in his way when an actor named Derek comes across his path. Derek is a mainstream actor who has decided to try to turn his life around, walk away from fame, and seek God, but not without difficulties. When everything in his life seems to fall apart, everything seems to point to returning to his old life as a good idea. It's time for them to make a choice whether they are going to trust their own wisdom or follow God despite the ruin it has led them into.

So, that's the preview. See you soon!

-Lynsi Keye

No comments:

Post a Comment